Last modified: October 17, 2023
Hazlnut, LLC. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, www.hazlnut.com (the “Website”) or utilize any of our Apps, including our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website and our Apps.
- In emails, texts, and other electronic messages between you and the Website and any of our Apps in connection with online orders and purchases.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and our Apps are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website and our Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features/register on this Website/App, make any purchases through the Website/App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or our Apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Generally, no personally identifiable information, such as your name or mailing address, is collected anytime you visit the Website/Apps, nor is it required for you to visit the Website and our Apps.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our Apps, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, credit card information, or telephone number (“personal information“);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and our Apps and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners including but not limited to Google, Twilio, Meta, etc.
- We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Information You Provide to Us
When personal information is collected from you, such as your name and email address, we generally let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. In addition to our Website and our Apps, we use the information you provide to allow your online orders to be processed and to respond to your inquiry or process a request for information you may submit. The Company will not share or sell the personal information you provide to us with anyone for their marketing use. We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. Your information will only be used by these third parties (or their subcontractors) to perform the assigned function.
The information we collect on or through our Website and our Apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and our Apps. This includes information provided at the time of registering or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or Apps.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and our Apps and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website and our Apps.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website and our Apps, or transmitted to other users of the Website and our Apps or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and our Apps with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Occasionally, the Company may offer website programs such as contests, reward programs, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys, or online services. To participate, you must have a valid e- mail and mailing address, and you may be required to provide personal information (including email addresses, mailing addresses, demographic information, and other data). In addition, there are portions of the Website and our Apps where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone number or email address. Your decision to provide such information and participate in such programs will be entirely voluntary. The Company is the sole owner of information collected through these programs and the Website and our Apps. If you decide to voluntarily provide the Company with personal information in relation to one of our programs, all such information will be protected on databases on secured servers with restricted access.
Further, the Company may offer promotions or rewards programs that are managed and run by third parties. As part of the services provided by such third parties with respect to any such programs, that third party we may collect information from you when you elect to participate in such programs, (including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username and password). This Information is used solely for the Company’s use and in the operation of the programs. Such uses may include assisting with entries, validation of entries, notification of potential winners, fulfillment of rewards and other prizes, and marketing analysis. Such third parties maintain this information only for so long as necessary to verify and conduct the program. Your information is not provided to any entity other than the Company and others involved in the operation of the promotion. Further, such third parties only retain information necessary for the selection, notification and awarding of prizes in promotions and any tax forms that are legally required to be completed for awarding those prizes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and our Apps, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website/Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/Apps.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and our Apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Apps according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
Accessing and updating business information via Google My Business integration, including: phone number, street address, or website URL
- Recognize you when you return to our Website and our Apps. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website and our Apps may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website and our Apps. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our Apps and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and our Apps and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and our Apps or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and our Apps or participate in promotions, reward programs or other similar programs.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at the address shown below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website and our Apps that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at the address noted below.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and our Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and our Apps. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and our Apps.
8301 Cypress Plaza Dr Suite 103
Jacksonville, FL 32256