Improving the restaurant experience by reducing friction in the ordering process
About the role:
As a SaaS customer service director you will be first and foremost an individual contributor responsible for directly handling customer requests by phone, email and chat. However, as the company and role develops you would be expected to standardize the service process and put trainings and best practices into place as well as reconfigure the customer on-boarding process. You will ultimately oversee a team and will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement through coaching and development of junior service reps.
- Handling customer inquiries and resolving customer needs across chat, email and phone
- On-boarding existing deals to bring new accounts live
- Develop and implement a customer on-boarding process to increase account pull-through
- Create training materials and processes to increase customer engagement with the self-service dashboard and account management
- Help formulate role metrics and measurement systems to gauge customer satisfaction, customer success and assess departmental performance
- Create and update training materials on the role to improve standardization of process and consistency across individual contributors
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Four-year college degree
- Strong critical thinking with urgency and problem-solving skills
- A passion for the customer and improving customer experience
- Strong, demonstrated work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great ability to focus & prioritize
- Will be expected to work minimum one weekend on rotation (approx. every 5-6 weeks)
- Prior experience working with a Startup
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company
- Bilingual with preference in conversational Spanish
- Knowledge of B2B business model and customer relationship management
- Management experience – or desire to enter management
About Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation; paid holidays
- Remote work policy to allow for schedule flexibility
- Free healthy snack options and coffee
- Consistent and fair leadership
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Hazlnut is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Hazlnut is a fast growing, dynamic young company within the restaurant technology space. We believe that small, independent restaurants and chains deserve the same access to technology as the larger national brands. We’re well funded, have a strong and growing client base and are ready to make a lasting impact in the industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.